Vacancy: Property Officer
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic person to join a team of committed staff in the Free Church of Scotland offices in central Edinburgh.
The Property Officer will oversee the office and seminary buildings on The Mound, and oversee other centrally held properties.
• Ensure that the Mound premises are kept clean, tidy & free of hazards.
• Ensure that all building equipment is operational and arrange maintenance work as required.
• Act as Health & Safety Officer for the Mound Buildings.
• Provide janitorial support to Edinburgh Theological Seminary.
• Undertake inspections of church-owned flats before and after lets and arrange maintenance work as required.
You will be a proactive individual and possess a high degree of efficiency. You will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, and will demonstrate the necessary enthusiasm, flexibility and experience to work under your own initiative in a small team environment.
There is an Occupational Requirement under the Equality Act 2010 for the post holder to demonstrate a firm Christian commitment. As such, the successful candidate will be a Christian with an active commitment and be sympathetic to the values, aims and ethos of the Free Church..
Closing date for applications: Thursday 3 October 2019 at 1.00pm
For further details please see: