Short-term vacancy - camps administrator
March 19, 2015
The Free Church runs an extensive programme of residential camps for young people each summer.
A short-term vacancy has arisen for an administrator to oversee the 2015 programme.
This position is expected to extend from late April until the end of July 2015.
Based in the Free Church Offices in Edinburgh, the Key Taskswill include:
- Effective management of the 2015 camps programme
- Liaison with camp venues
- Acting as Child Protection Coordinator for camps
- Dealing with all day to day enquiries relating to camps
- Liaison with parents and guardians and with team leaders
- Providing all necessary preparatory information to parents & guardians, campers, team leaders and other volunteers
- Maintenance of record-keeping systems
Skills and Attributes:
- Sympathetic to the ethos (work, doctrine and vision) of the Free Church of Scotland
- High degree of efficiency with excellent organisational & communication skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in confidence
- Self-motivated and flexible in approach with enthusiasm, dedication and the ability to work on own initiative
- Some flexibility may be required for working outside of normal office hours.
For further details and an application form, please contact [email protected].
The closing date for applications is Thursday 2 April at 4.00pm.