If you haven’t found the information you’re looking for on our website, please get in touch using the contact form below and we will respond as soon as possible. If you need to make a complaint or raise a concern see below.

For complaints or to raise a concern you can contact the Complaints Team.

If your complaint is about the conduct of a Minister, Elder or Deacon it will be passed to the Conduct and Complaints Committee.